Price (ex work):
Delivered New in April 1979.
Chuck Dia. 60″ fitted with 4 off independent jaw boxes.
Maximum dia. turned for entire turret slide travel 84″.
Turret slide travel 38″.
Max height under elevating rail 48″.
Max height under turret 59″.
Table speeds 5 to 133rpm.
Feeds 0.078mm to 3.75mm per revolution.
Main Motor 200kw D.C Variable speed table drive.
5 station power operated N.C Type turret.
2 Axis Sony digital read out.
Machine fitted with pendant option allowing following features to be controlled from there:-
- 8 position joy stick to control X & Z axes (cross and turret slide) and their rapid traverses.
- Axis feed rate selection.
- Creep feed rate control pot.
- Turret face selection and index control.
- High/Low Gear selection.
- Variable table speed control pot.
- Elevating Rail unclamp/clamp Raise and Lower.
- Ammeter to show main meter current.
- Emergency Stop button.
Additional machine specification:-
- Cross slide and Turret slide are hardened ways.
- Horizontal and vertical lead screws are hardened.
- Jaw screws are hardened and ground.
- Scales and machine dials are metric.
- Power unclamping and clamping to the elevation rail.
- Tray type coolant tray
- Fully enclosed interlocked machine guards.
Let me know if you need any other machine info.
Machine weighs 15341kg excluding main motor and electrical cabinets.